Sunday 2 August 2015

Maybelline Better Skin Update #2

Hello lovelies!

Back again to let you guys know how this foundation is working out for me.

I know the lighting isn't the best, but basically it hasn't changed my skin at all. Because it's that time of the month, I do have quite a few break outs and in general it's just doing nothing to make my skin look better. Still bad discolouration across my cheeks, still just as many break outs as I usually get. Really there is nothing to report. I also still hate the way it looks on my skin when it's on. I figured by now I would start seeing results but I haven't. Really disappointing, honestly. I'm sorry if you love this foundation and you're offended by my opinion, but I'm just letting everyone know how it works (or doesn't, in this case) for me. 

Thanks for reading,

WannabeMUA (Enya) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment