Sunday 26 July 2015

Maybelline Better Skin Update #1

Hello gorgeous!

As you may or may not know, I have been testing out the Maybelline Better Skin foundation to see if it lives up to its claims. If you want to read my first post about this foundation, just check here. I did wear it every single day that I wore make up last week (5 days I believe, I like to give my skin a break). The aim is the 3 week mark so shall we see if it has made any improvement so far?



The top is the photo from my last post, the bottom was taken today. I see no difference in the condition of my skin. I still don't like the way the foundation itself looks on me, it definitely clings to dry patches and emphasises the pores on my nose, no matter what kinds of primers I do or don't use. I've had really bad allergies over the last week so I often end up with no foundation on my nose, which unfortunately is very noticeable due to the orange undertones in it. Currently I notice no change in what my skin looks like, but of course I'll keep trying for another 2 weeks. Stay tuned if you're curious!

Thanks so much for reading,

WannabeMUA (Enya) xx





No comments:

Post a Comment